Art Community Growth Associate
Terra Virtua is on a mission to reinvent collecting and we’re looking for a well-connected Community Growth Associate to join the team and focus on growing our art community.
Who we are:
Terra Virtua is disrupting the $62bn global collectibles & merchandise market by taking it into the metaverse. Built on top of Blockchain technology, Terra Virtua is both a marketplace for NFTs on ERC-721 and also a fully immersive eco-system, allowing the user to not just own a collectible, but to interact with it too.
With existing Hollywood movie studio partnerships in place such as Legendary Entertainment and Paramount Pictures, Terra Virtua has released NFTs of Top Gun, The Godfather, Lost in Space, Pacific Rim and the newly launched Godzilla vs. Kong movie.
Outside of the Hollywood studios, Terra Virtua has built a virtual reality art gallery and hold live-streamed art exhibitions with some of the biggest digital art collectors as well as world-famous artists such as Tim Cantor.
Who you are:
We’re looking to fill a gap in our Marketing & Digital Growth team with an awesomely enthusiastic chatterbox who loves to talk to people on digital social platforms, is happy to be in the limelight, hosting live spotlights on our Discord channel, and who will reach out to artists and provide frequent updates during their onboarding process.
What you’ll need:
Firstly, this is a full-time role and ideally, you’ll be based somewhere between UTC & PST timezones, plus, you’ll need to:
- Be very familiar with the Blockchain, NFTs and the Crypto art space
- Be up-to-date on the latest art trends
- Have good art connections would be handy, but the ability to reach out, network and make friends will suffice
- Have 2+ years experience in community engagement and/or customer support
- Speak and communicate fluently in English
- Already using Discord, Telegram, StreamYard, Twitch, Slack, Trello, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Notion (as a start!)
The job spec:
The Art Community Growth Associate will:
- Work within the Marketing & Digital Growth team to build awareness, show value and grow the Terra Virtua artist community
- Onboard around 20 artists per week
- Be present in Art communities on platforms such as Discord, Telegram and any other community groups we build to engage artists and collectors
- Run artist spotlight events in Discord, streamed onto Twitch
- Be active on social media, engaging with people and joining in the conversations, that are taking place across our key areas to increase social following
- Show off Terra Virtua’s art products – Terra Virtua Gallery, Artist Spotlights, Live Exhibitions etc in art communities
- Work with the marketing team on NFT drops and campaigns, not just art-based ones
- Be the voice of Terra Virtua artist onboarding and provide regular updates to artists as to the progress of their application and when their art is dropping
- Be active in the Terra Virtua Artists Telegram group to discuss new activities and content we can create with the artists to promote their art, but above all, our marketplace and ecosystem
- Fully remote working
- Fun & passionate team environment
- Be at the forefront of a technological revolution
How to apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com or reach out on Telegram or Discord to Jen Naiff. Make sure to include the story of yourself, and why you’re the best person for this role but more importantly, tell us who your favourite digital/crypto artist is and why.
No agencies, please.