Terra Virtua is on a mission to reinvent collecting and we’re looking for a well-seasoned Community Manager to join the team and focus on growing our community.
Who we are:
Terra Virtua is disrupting the $62bn global collectibles & merchandise market by taking it into the metaverse. Built on top of Blockchain technology, Terra Virtua is both a marketplace for NFTs on ERC-721 and also a fully immersive eco-system, allowing the user to not just own a collectible, but to interact with it too.
With existing Hollywood movie studio partnerships in place such as Legendary Entertainment and Paramount Pictures, Terra Virtua has released NFTs of Top Gun, The Godfather, Lost in Space, Pacific Rim and the newly launched Godzilla vs. Kong movie.
Outside of the Hollywood studios, Terra Virtua has built a virtual reality art gallery and hold live-streamed art exhibitions with some of the biggest digital art collectors as well as world-famous artists such as Tim Cantor and most recently launched the world’s first NFT only graphic novel by the super talented writer and illustrator, Nick Percival.
Not content with our success to date, we’re taking Terra Virtua to mass audiences and want to be synonymous with NFTs (non-fungible tokens) – democratising them in the process – and doing so in a sustainable manner that leaves a minimal carbon footprint.
All current vacancies are listed below.
Who you are:
We’re looking to fill a gap in our Marketing & Digital Growth team with an awesomely enthusiastic chatterbox who loves to talk to people on digital social platforms, is happy to own, engage with and grow our multiple communities.
What you’ll need:
Firstly, this is a full-time role and ideally, you’ll be based somewhere between UTC & PST timezones, plus, you’ll need to:
- Be very familiar with the Blockchain, NFTs and the Crypto space
- Be up-to-date on the latest news, views and gossip in the industry
- Have 2+ years of experience in community engagement
- Speak and communicate fluently in English
- Already be using Discord, Telegram, Twitch, Slack, Trello, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Notion (as a start!)
The job spec:
The Community Manager will:
- Create exciting and engaging community campaigns around the wider drop schedule and marketing strategy to not only grow the communities but to turn the users into customers on Terra Virtua
- Work within the Marketing Team to build trust, show value and grow the Terra Virtua user base & communities
- Be active on social media, engaging with people and joining in the conversations, that are taking place across our key areas to grow our communities
- Be present in Discord, Telegram and any other community groups we build to engage users, improve retention, bring people to our channels & server
- Join social fan groups of the IPs we own the licenses for, engage with people, talk about digital collectibles/NFTs, encourage them onto our site, downloading the app etc
- Show off Terra Virtua’s products, use our digital collectibles, make videos showing our NFTs in action
- Work with the marketing team to generate hype around new NFT drops & campaigns
- Fully remote working
- Fun & passionate team environment
- Be at the forefront of a technological revolution
How to apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com or reach out on Telegram or Discord to Jen Naiff. Make sure to include the story of yourself, and why you’re the best person for this role but more importantly, tell us what you love about NFTs and which projects you’re most excited to see develop over the coming months.
No agencies, please.
We need an experienced Product Manager to act as a bridge between our Development and Marketing teams, while managing relationships with our ever-growing cohort of partners.
Familiarity with the Blockchain, NFT’s and the Crypto space is essential. As is strong project management, good organization and an ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
This is a full-time role, ideally based in the South of England. Terra Virtua is at the forefront of a technological revolution and we’re all passionate about what we do. Although we’re a friendly bunch we’re all working remotely at the moment and envisage that being the norm for at least the remainder of 2021.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like to see your CV and hear what about you makes you right for this role.